Ratebeer shafted again

Hackers akimbo at ratebeer again. I haven't been able to post on the forum or send beermail. Google now classes it as a harmful site. As I'm stuck on IE during the day, I'll have to wait for later and see if Firefox + noscript is still a viable option.

On the off-chance that any of the London crew stumble by this post, apologies but I won't be down on Saturday for the crawl.

If anyone has any good security practice for viewing ratebeer through IE that they can share, please do so.

Clicking 'read more' would be about as useful as a chocolate teapot.


Told you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm accessing Ratebeer with Firefox. I downloaded noscript, but haven't the faintest idea what it is or what it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FF & NS seem to keep the nasties at bay - Hughie, NoScript allows you to control the scripts that run on a webpage so (for instance) looking at this site with all scripts blocked will stop the tag cloud and Twitter working (as they use javascript to run).

    Still can't post in the England forum or send beermail though :(

    ReplyDelete