Brewdog Pimped My Kitchen

I feel sorry for the industrial metal band, Ministry. Jesus may have built their hotrod... but BrewDog pimped by kitchen.



And why would they want to go and do that? Well, I've about thirty different beers of theirs, bought, blagged and bequeathed over the last few months. So, for the whole of November I'm letting the Dogs out - one beer at a time. As you'd get heartily sick of seeing endless bottle photos, I'll do what I can to make the kitchen as punk-pimped as possible.

4 comments:

  1. Jesus - that sure is a merch haul and a half!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy! Really, all you had to do is put on one of their temporary tattoos, preferably in a locale you don't wash regularly!

    Looking forward to the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah, Ministry. I love Ministry! I wonder if I could lend one of Thornbridges front gates to send you so you can have some Thornbridge merchandise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just about Brew Dogged out, though I confess to having three of them in my stash. Like most of my stash though, they may never get drunk.

    ReplyDelete